Established by business visionaries and industrialists as the Coventry School of Design in 1843, and in 2018 celebrating 175 years, Coventry University is a dynamic and outward-looking foundation with a practice of showing greatness, significant exploration and strong worldwide organizations. Through Coventry's overall organization of partners in scholarly community and industry, the 50,000 students contemplating its degrees in various nations appreciate admittance to worldwide freedoms which guarantee their business possibilities are improved. The college is perceived globally for its ability in wellbeing, peacebuilding and agroecology, and for the world-driving type of its designing and configuration graduates – especially in the auto field. Coventry is likewise a genuine supporter of its local economyThe college's bequest is constantly advancing, with a half billion pound interest in its Coventry city grounds – just as new advancements in Scarborough, London and Poland – assuming a vital part in upgrading understudies' and scholastics' learning and examination openings.
AREA OF STUDY
- Art Design English Media
- Performing Arts and Humanities Mathematics
- Engineering Geography
- Computing and Automotive courses Health Studies
- Biomolecular and Sport Science Psychology and Social Care.
- Business Economics
- Finance Accounting
- Marketing and Management
- The university is recognised internationally for its expertise in health, peacebuilding and agroecology, and for the world-leading calibre of its engineering and design graduates – particularly in the automotive field.
- Top 15 for five years running in the Guardian University Guide (2016-2020)
- Awarded University of the Year for Student Experience (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019)
- 1st for Overseas Experiences (based on student trips abroad - HESA 2016/17)
- 2nd for Teaching Excellence (Times Higher UK metrics ranking 2017)
- Gold for outstanding teaching and learning (Teaching Excellence Framework 2017)
- Top 5 UK Student City (QS Best Student Cities 2019)
- Overall five star QS Stars rating (QS Stars 2019)
- Their teaching was rated Gold in the latest TEF, confirming the excellence of the undergraduate teaching carried out at Coventry.
- Territory Award scholarship of £1,500
- Coventry University Sports Scholarships - it is offered into two levels of support depending on the level of performance. Level 1 is worth £1,500 per year and level 2 is worth £3,000 per year. Each level consists of 50% cash funding and 50% towards support services.
£15,000 to £20,100