SAIBT at UNISA
SAIBT at UNISA
Adelaide is consistently voted into the Top 10 World’s most liveable cities. It is a safe, clean, affordable and multi-cultural city with a vibrant culture of food and arts. The CBD is easy to navigate and get around. There is an abundance of green space in the city, free wi-fi and an excellent café culture, which makes it the perfect place to study; Adelaide offers a wonderful lifestyle for international students. The Adelaide Hills, McLaren Vale, Barossa Valley, Flinders Ranges and many more world-renown areas are all in close proximity to Adelaide and easily accessible.
The University of South Australia is a globally connected and engaged university with industry-informed teaching and research that is inventive and adventurous.
Ranked number one in Australia for quality education and with 100% of assessed research rated at or above world-class, the University is young, innovative and offers students the chance to gain real-world experience.
UNISA degrees are designed with strong professional emphasis and in partnership with industry, giving students opportunities to gain practical skills and graduate career ready. The University collaborates with more than 2,500 companies worldwide to bring students valuable networking and work opportunities including placements, internships and projects. Its graduates are the new professionals, global citizens at ease with the world and ready to create and respond to change.
SAIBT helps students for the alternative pathway into UNISA undergraduate degree programs. SAIBT Diploma courses are equivalent to the University of South Australia's first year bachelor degrees.
Areas of Study
- Business & Commerce
- Health Sciences
- Communications & Creative Industries
- Interior Architecture
- Ranked #30 in the world’s top 50 under 50
- #1 in Australia for quality Education , 2019 The University
- UNISA Business School ranked in the Top 1% worldwide
- Pathways for almost every bachelor degree offered at UNISA.
- Small classes, personalised teaching and individual attention.
- City-centre study location in Australia's most affordable capital city.
- Graduate with a competitive edge - qualifications from both SAIBT and UniSA.
- College Director Scholarship of up to 50% for the first 8 subjects
- Digital Campus Bursary of AUD$1,000 off their total tuition fees
- Navitas Family Bursaries of 10% of the tuition fees
A$23,000 - A$33,600