Portsmouth is a vibrant waterfront city, boasting miles of beautiful beaches in the UK. The city offers some of the best weather in the UK, plenty of entertainment, cultural activities, and wide range of restaurants. It is the top 10 most affordable city for students in the UK (NatWest Student Living Index 2019). Its 90 minutes train away via central London.
University of Portsmouth is a No.21 UK University located in the sunny south coast of England. Studying in our city-based campus gives students the advantage of being within walking distance of everything they need. The university gets students from across 130 nationalities and offers personal, academic and professional support to help students grow as a person and reach their goals.
ICP at University of Portsmouth has over 3,100 students and they have successfully progressed to University of Portsmouth since the college opened in 2009. It is home to students over 100 countries and is located in the centre of the university city-based campus, within walking distance from all amenities.
Areas of Study
- Architecture and Design
- Business and Management
- Finance and Accounting
- Human Resource Management
- Law, Politics and International Relations
- Media and Games Technologies
- Sports Science
- Pharmacy and Pharmacology
- Property Development
- Quantity Surveying
- Business and Management
- Criminal Justice
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Public Administration
- Science and Technology
- Social Science
- Sports Management
- Only 90 minutes from central London by train, Portsmouth is one of the sunniest cities in the country. ICP is in the heart of Portsmouth so students are never too far away from the city centre, university surgery or even the beautiful beaches along the south coast of England. It is a campus based college part of the University of Portsmouth city centre campus, just a five-minute walk from the main railway station (Portsmouth & Southsea) and within easy reach of the beach.
- The University of Portsmouth is a winner of the prestigious ‘Gold’ rating in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) – one of only four Gold-rated universities in the south east.
- ICP offers pathways to over 100 different University of Portsmouth degree programmes, meaning you can choose the pathway that is best for you.
- Over 2,400 ICP students have progressed to the University of Portsmouth since 2009, and over 230 former ICP students successfully graduated from the University of Portsmouth in 2018.
- We have welcomed over 100 students from different countries and nationalities all over the world.
- Navitas Family Bursaries of 10% of the tuition fees
- Navitas Academic Merit Scholarship
- Progression scholarship £1,600
Foundation: £8,000/semester – £14,450/year
Pre Master: £7,700/semester – £10,000/semester