The University of Dundee changes lives locally and internationally through the creation, sharing and use of information. Undergrad, postgraduate and examination degrees in a wide assortment of subjects, unified to a worldwide standing for world-driving exploration, help draw in top-class understudies and scholastics from across the globe, with around 145 nations addressed in the University people group. The University gives outstanding amongst other understudy encounters and has spearheaded developments as assorted as keyhole medical procedure and the level screen innovation. From Turner Prize champs to political pioneers, activists for social change to commanders of industry, Dundee graduated class are changing the world.
Area of Study
- Accounting and Finance
- Anatomy and Human Identification
- Architecture and Urban Planning
- Archive and Information Studies
- Art and Design
- Biological Sciences and Biomedical Sciences
- Business, Management, and Marketing
- Community Learning and Development
- Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy
- English / Creative Writing / Film Studies
- Geography / Environmental Science History
- Nursing and Health Sciences
- Politics and International Relations
- Social Work
- According to Guardian University Guide 2021,they are in the top 20 universities in the UK.
- According to The Times & The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2021,they ranked 4th in Scotland and 23rd in the United Kingdom in The Times & Sunday Times Good University Guide 2021.
- According to Complete University Guide 2021,in the overall league table, Dundee is at 31st in the UK, out of 130 universities, for the third consecutive year.
- As listed in National Student Survey 2020,Dundee is 11th among UK universities for overall student satisfaction in the 2020 National Student Survey (NSS)
- As listed in The Graduate Outcomes Survey 2020, the University is also top in Scotland and 14th in the UK.
- According to Times Higher Education University Impact Rankings 2020,the University of Dundee is in top 50 in the world in the 2020 edition of the Times Higher Education University Impact Rankings.
- The University of Dundee is 15th in the world for the highest proportion of highly cited publications in the 2019 CWTS Leiden Rankings
- Dundee was ranked 1st in Scotland, 8th in the UK, and 30th in the world in 2019.
- ISB’s Autumn 2019 survey shows an overall average satisfaction of 89.1% among Dundee’s EU and international students.
- The University of Dundee ranked 2nd in Scotland in the 2018 Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey.
- The University of Dundee has been given a Gold award – the highest possible rating – in the 2017 Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF).
- 76% of research at the University of Dundee was rated as ‘world-leading’ or ‘internationally renowned’ in the Research Excellence Framework 2014.
- International Postgraduate Global Excellence Scholarship of £ 5,000
- International Undergraduate Global Excellence Scholarship of £ 2,000 – £ 5,000 per year
- Alumni Scholarship Up to £3,000